CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Music


Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekends with the Ruff's

So the last couple of weekends have been busy and a lot of fun for us. Brian and I are so addicted to Brooklyn's love and personality and we enjoy taking her out and doing things with her now. She is at the age where she is interested in everything and she really listens and sometimes actually understands us. She keeps us laughing all the time. I really don't know where are funny personality comes from. Brian and I are amazed every day that we made such a special little person. Just tonight we were getting her ready for bed and she started saying, "Dance, Dance mommy." I got up and she wanted to hold my hands and dance with me. No music, just us dancing. It was the sweetest thing and she laughed the whole time. You can tell that when we spend time with her, she is the happiest person on Earth. She loves for us all to sit down on the floor and play together, except it usually turns into Brian and I laughing so hard at her because she is so silly.


I could go on how in love we are with our child (which I am sure every parent knows what we are talking about). She just brings us such joy and fills our lives with happiness.


On with the blog.........


So our weekends. Last weekend we went to Aunt Molly's stockshow at the Ft. Worth stockyards and we had a blast. This year was the first year Brooklyn actually knew what a cow was and what they said. So it was fun to watch her explor new things.





After a fun weekend at the stockyards, Brooklyn took a little fall at the babysitters house. When she fell, she fell off of another toy onto another one and it hit her in the mouth. Wasn't a big deal till we got home and I examined her a little bit and noticed some bruising on the back of her gums. Kind of paniced a little bit and didn't know if she was going to loose her teeth or if they came loose so my mom put a call into a friend of hers and they told us to take her by a recommended pediatric dentist and let them look at her. So on to our first dentist appointment she went. I was not there to experience it with her because I was called to sub for the first time ever, so I asked my mom to take her and take lots of pictures. If any of you guys need a pediatric dentist, this one was highly recommended and my mom loved the lady!!!! I don't think Brooklyn had a good time....:-)



To finish out her week, the Elliott's and the Ruff's decided that we wanted to do something fun for the kiddos instead of doing something for us. We are always going out to eat where the kids can't play with anything or we have to wait FOREVER to get seated because we have 3 toddlers and 4 adults. So this weekend we decided to take the kids and the boys (Brian and Chuck) to Chuck E Cheese. Wow!!!!!! Don't go on a Friday or Saturday night. Big mistake. Kids everywhere and screaming, birthday parties go on all around us, it was nuts. But fun and something new we haven't done with the kids.



And, a match made in heaven!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: