CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Music


Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Broke It, Katie

Cooorey and Katie,

Yook, I broke it!!!!! It doesn't hurt much, I got some really good pain medicine. Mom says codiene is really good but everytime I take it I go to sleep so I don't know how she knows that it is really good. You should see the attention I got from Bapu and Gdad!!! I think I may have to milk this awhile. Mommy has to do EVERYTHING for me. She even has to feed me right now....hahahaha. I kicked dad out of the bed last night and I got to sleep in the big bed..hehehehehe. I wish you could see me but mom says this is the best way for you to see what I look like and how I can turn on the charm with this sling thing on. I will call you on Monday and let you know what the doctor says. I love you! Tell Coooorey hi.




And one last one, me on pain medicine!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Serena said...

Poor Brooklyn! What happened? You guys all settled in @ your new place in Ft Worth?