CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Music


Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brooklyn!!!!

Well, my baby girl turned 2 years old today!!!! I can not believe it, they grow up way too fast!!!


Because of some unfortunate events, we had to post pone Brooklyn's birthday party that was supposed to be tomorrow until further notice. Being that she can't have her birthday party tomorrow, I decided she did need something special today. Sooooo.......I called all my non working mothers (which was only 2 of them) and we made a day out of today. We headed to Bapu and Gdad's house to go swimming. It was the perfect day to get out in the pool and enjoy some sun and play with the kids. We had a blast playing in the pool, eating pizza, eating "happy" cake and of course, opening presents.





I don't feel like writting anymore, as you all know, a day in the pool leaves you feeling exhausted and worn smooth out!!!!! The pictures will do the rest of the talking




The 3 Amigos


Mommy, Brooklyn, Aunt D & Kyler



Brooklyn and her "happy" cake




It's mmm mmmm good!!!!



Kyler enjoying some "happy" cake



Instead of a cake, we had Dora and Diego cupcakes & Brooklyn had to have a Dora and Diego



Opening presents


Fun in the sun with Aunt Molz!!

0 comments: