CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Music


Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City tonight!!!!!!!





Is it bad that I am acting like a 5 year old on Christmas morning when it comes to seeing Sex and the City tonight?????? I can not tell you how stoked I am to go see it. I feel like I have not had a girls night out in a very long time and this is the perfect movie to get out with your girlfriends and have some high school fun. I know that is what I am going to be doing.




I went to the movie theatres about noon today to go buy our tickets and the earliest showing that was not sold out was 9:55!!!!!! It is going to be so packed and girls going crazy!!!! I am so giddy over this dumb movie. I have watched from season one and have fallen in love with Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte & Maranda!!!!!




It is going to be great!!!! There will be lots of pictures

0 comments: